Thursday, November 4, 2010

My First Blogg

I did it, finally became a blogger.  This will be my space to share thoughts, experiences and on occasion an adventure.  This is the eve of a life changing experinece.  Tomorrow my daughter will deliver her baby girl and I will become a grandfather at 42 years old.  It still seems a bit surreal to be a grandpa.  I am totally excited to have a new life in our family.  We have been anticipating this day for so long as she is 8 days past due.  I am happy for Shaylee and Sean, but why does this have to make me a grandpa.  Whatever, I'm over the stigma, plus Anna is only 28 and she will be a step-grandma! lol.  This means that baby Payton and I get to spend many years together!   It is going to be amazing...here we go!

2 comments:

  1. Love love love it!!!! Cheers to many happy years ahead, grandpa! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am excited as you will be an awesome blog-master. and an even better grandfather. i look forward to enjoying your inspirational and sometimes adventurous jive :)

    ps if that baby keeps you from the game sat, i know a sis thaT WOULD LOVE TO GO

    ReplyDelete